We need your help to make our programs a success! Design in Public is a volunteer-powered organization and we appreciate your help to make the festival a success! From August 16-25 we have 70+ volunteer opportunities to help produce and document the 100+ events and installations of the Festival. Sign up to help with Block Party install day logistics, staff the Block Party pavilion, event photography* and more!
Get behind the scenes and meet other like-minded designers and design enthusiasts while planning and producing events for our regional community and beyond.
Sign up to receive our Enews. We’ll post future open calls for volunteers here!
Questions? Contact [email protected].
– Create a more livable Seattle through this shared vision, demonstration and celebration
– Build a stronger and more cohesive Seattle design community
– Educate the public about how design directly affects their lives and communities
– Rub elbows with professionals, leaders and students in the design world
– Contribute to and influence events that support cutting edge work
– Learn more about design
– Attend gatherings with other passionate design professionals
The best reason to volunteer is having fun and knowing that you’ve had a positive and influential effect upon the city you love to live in and on the design movement!