Every year, the Seattle Design Festival brings together designers, community members, experts, city officials, and business leaders to celebrate and explore how design improves the quality of our lives and our community.
2018 was the year of TRUST. From September 6-21, the Seattle Design Festival brought together groups, organizations, and individuals from our region and across the globe to explore the role of TRUST in design. The Seattle Design Festival is truly a community-powered effort, so Thank You to everyone who attended, partnered, volunteered, and otherwise joined us in making the 2018 Seattle Design Festival a resounding success!
#SDF2018 at a glance:
- + 16 days
- + 145 Festival partners
- + 53 Festival Sponsors
- + 90 programs & installations
- + 20+ design disciplines
- + 3+ countries represented
- + Block Party: outdoor installations, tours, and activities
- + Design Discussions: 2 nights of interactive panel discussions
- + Community Programs: citywide tours, lectures, exhibits, workshops, family programming, charrettes, and more!
- + Covered by all major Seattle publications, including Parent Map, The Evergrey, The Stranger, and The Urbanist.
To see images from this year and past Festivals, visit our SDF Flickr page.