Every September, the Seattle Design Festival brings together designers, community members, experts, and city officials to celebrate and explore how design improves the quality of our lives and our community. Since 2011, the Seattle Design Festival has been presented by Design in Public and AIA Seattle in collaboration with dozens of partner organizations.
Every year the Festival grows. It is now the largest design-related event in the Pacific Northwest. This year, the Seattle Design Festival ran from Saturday, September 10 – Friday, September 23.
Thanks to all who joined us for #SDF2016: Design Change! Check out this year at a glance:
- 14 days
- 120+ partner organizations
- 80+ Festival Programs & Installations
- Block Party: outdoor installations, tours, and activities
- Conference: full day of presentations and workshops
- Citywide events: tours, lectures, exhibits, family workshops, and more
- ~30,000 attendees
- 3,000,000 readers & viewers
- Covered by all major Seattle publications and TV news channels
To see images from this year’s and past Festivals visit our SDF Flickr page.